31

Schools been hell. I've only been back for ten days, and I can't wait for thanksgiving break. I mean it's only five days away, but wow I hate this place. Kian's been walking me to all of my classes and making sure nothing happens to me. Anthony keeps on looking at me, but won't say anything. And Jake, he doesn't dare walk down the same hallway as us.
"Kian, I need to talk to you." Andy.. Well, Andrea said, walking up to us. "No fucking way." Kian spat back. "Please Kian, it's important." She looked genuinely concerned so I told Kian to go. He argued with me, and only agreed if I went straight to the car. So I did as he said, then he went off to talk to her.
"Why hello Emma Pottorff," someone said from behind me. I walked faster to Kian's car and kept quiet. "Hey," the man said, before an arm stopped me from opening the door. My heart nearly beat out of my chest as I tuned around, locked between two arms. "W-who are you?" I asked, shaking with fear. "Marcus. Jake's friend." My shaking became uncontrollable, and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. "He said you're easy to use so, how about you show me what he was talking about." The tall boy said, pressing his body against mine. "S-stop. I have a boyfriend." I trembled. "Oh, babe, I know. That's what makes you such a slut, now doesn't it?" He said coldly before forcing his lips against mine. I tried pushing him away, but he grabbed my wrists tightly, causing me to wince. Marcus moaned against me, making me want to throw up. "Kian!" I yelled after pulling away. This only resulted in Marcus hitting my head off the car window and aggressively kissing me again. I squirmed and cried and tried to pull away but it was useless. Why isn't anyone stopping him? We're literally in the school parking lot.
Suddenly the heavy weight wasn't on me anymore. I fell to the ground, trying to breathe, but it just keeps getting worse. I'm hyperventilating and I can't help it. I looked up and saw who pulled Marcus away from me. Anthony.
He punched him repeatedly and screamed things that I can barely hear from my head pounding. Then Marcus just ran away. He got off the ground and ran off.
Anthony looked down at me. His knuckles are bloody and so is his face. I stared up at him, still trying to catch my breath. Then Kian came. He pushed Anthony back and started yelling at him until he noticed me. Anthony ran off and Kian picked me up, holding me close. I didn't say anything, I just kept on trying to breathe. This is so hard for me. I don't know why I'm being like this.

"He just kissed me. Nothing else happened. Anthony came over and beat the shit out of him, then you came before he could say anything." I spoke quietly in our living room. Kian paced back and forth with a furious face as I told him what happened. "Where were you? I mean what was so important?" I asked him, causing his pacing to stop. I stared at him, waiting for his answer. "Andrea's pregnant." His words lingered in the air as I searched for words. "What? How?" I raised my voice. "Well, sex." Kian said. "No fucking way Kian! Is it yours?" I yelled, my voice booming through the house. "Look Emma, it was a-"
"When the hell did you fuck her? Kian I fucking swear if you lie to me.." I yelled. "The night Jake.."
"You were fucking Andrea while Jake raped me? Of course! How did I not know? Does she come over here so you can fuck her while I'm showering too? What, do you like fuck while I'm sleeping in the same bed as you? Are all of your 'meetings' just fuck sessions with her? You got your fuck buddy pregnant Kian! Don't you think you'd know how to use fucking protection after fucking her all the time?" I yelled, standing up. "Emma, we weren't dating." Kian spoke, also raising his voice. "You're acting like this is just about you fucking her! Kian, you're gonna be a father of your ex girlfriend, or fuck buddy or whatever's, baby! Do you not fucking realize that?" I'm making sure I keep my distance. If I make him too mad, I'll regret it.
"Emma, calm down!" Kian yelled. "I haven't fucked her since, okay! It was that one time because you fucking hated me! I don't know what happened! We used protection so it just didn't fucking work!" He yelled, stepping closer to me. I backed up, trying to go unnoticed. "Stop moving away from me!" Something clicked inside of me and I'm not so mad anymore. I'm scared.
I kept on backing up, and he came closer. "Emma! Stop backing up!" He yelled. "You're gonna hurt me." I said, in a quiet voice. "This is what you do Kian. I get mad, then you get mad at me, then you hit me. I know you. I just don't want to get hurt again." I spoke. He moved closer to me until I was almost against the wall. "I'm not mad. Do I seem fucking mad?" he spat. And with that, Kian grabbed my hips tightly and pinned me against the wall.

ahh this is crazy right? yes I'm sorry it's shorter I just really wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger haha ily guys ily