Chapter 14

(Alpha Brax POV)

               Knock.... Knock.... Knock

               "Enter" I look over as my Beta comes walking through the door. He bows his head as he acknowledges me.

            "Alpha." He says

           "Jeremiah, is everything set?" I ask while adjusting my tie.

             "It is. Your father is downstairs waiting for you." I look over and Jeremiah is wearing a black suit, with a gold watch, and his black Italian leather shoes.

                  "Very well, I'll be down in a minute." He bows his head and leaves. I take a final look in the mirror making sure everything is alright.

                I'm wearing a dark blue suit and tie, with my black watch and black Italian leather shoes. My hair looks as if I had just woken up, so I run my fingers through it to slick it back. That'll do.

                  I start making my way down the stairs and see my father talking to Jeremiah.

                  "Ahhh there you are. You look good son, although you do take after me so it's expected." I look at my father as he laughs with Jeremiah and I roll my eyes at the two. Children.

                      "Are you ready? Let's go and come back. I do not want to be gone for long." I say as I open the front door.

                   "Let's go then, shall we?" And with that Jeremiah, my father and I are off towards the Everlast house hold.

                   About an hour later we arrive at a three story, high class, house. I'll give them credit where credit is due, this house is beautiful.

                "Please everyone be on your best behavior. This is an old friend. Jeremiah I do hope you keep your suggestions to yourself this time?"

                    "Yes sir."

                "Well let's go then." I say as I open my door. This house has no protection, no wonder his daughter was attacked.

           Knock.... Knock... Knock..

          "Danny! Alex!" We hear from what seems to be coming from behind the house.

             I exchange a look between Jeremiah and my father. Jeremiah looks tense, while my father seems calm. I don't know what to expect so I'll assume the worst.

           "Danny you're with me, Alex stay with Eva we have guest."

            We hear a sliding door open and I can smell two scents. One of oak wood the other apple spice. Suddenly the door opens to reveal two gentlemen.

                They both look sweaty so it seems they were working out. Judging by there clothes and the dirt on them, they must've been training. One radiated off Alpha power, it was a little bit which was odd, but you could tell he was an Alpha. The other reminded me a lot of Jeremiah, he seemed tensed and yet composed at the same time. Must be a Beta.

                "Hello son, I suppose you remember us from our last encounter?" My father says.

                  "I do. How can I help you gentlemen?" I watched as he crossed his arms over his chest, and parted his feet. His eyes moved from my father to Jeremiah, and then to me.

              He stood about my height, 6'3, he was built, his grey eyes did hold a certain coldness to them. But I wasn't scared, he was just another Alpha.