Chapter 52

(Bella's POV)

          "Time for some adult fun, my dear." I looked towards Eva and I bet my expression was worth a thousand words.

              She looked so scared and I was so scared for her. Not because of what Jo had in mind for her, but because I don't think she could handle the pain.

                Jo whispered something to the two guards and they nodded their heads and left.

               "We'll be back for you in a little." Jo said as he winked at Eva and left.

               We waited till he left and I let out a big sigh of relief.

               "That was scary." I said. Eva didn't say anything and just looked at me.

              "You're going to be okay, Eva. Just don't fight back okay? It's better that way trust me."

             She turned a little angry and I knew I kind of messed up.

          "Not fight back? How could I NOT fight back?!" She screamed.

          I never liked when people yelled at me so right now when she did it made me want to cry.

             "Please, don't yell at me. I- I was just trying to help." I know I was being over dramatic about the situation but I'm still sensitive.

               Eva's faced told me she didn't mean to yell at me so that kind of made me feel better.

              "I'm sorry Bella. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just.... my whole life has been turned upside down because of this asshole. I can't just not fight back. I have to get out of here. I need to protect my pack. Let my family know I love them even though they treated me like crap. And I need to get my Mate back from that she bitch Jasmine."

            I giggled at the whole 'she bitch' thing. Mostly, because we're basically dogs.

            But Eva was right, Jessica really was one.

               Eva laughed with me and I was glad that I could make this little day slightly better... Even if it's just for now. But then it hit me.

           "Why were they mean to you?"

         Eva smiled a sad smile and began her story.

              "My mother was killed when I was a child. Apparently, it was by a rogue. I really didn't remember my brothers and I were so young."

         My heart broke hearing those words come from her mouth.

         "So, my father took us away from the pack. My parents were the Alpha and Luna. When she died my dad kind of quit being Alpha and moved us away. So we really didn't know what we were. Up until two months ago, we were normal teenagers. My brother Nate wasn't a future Alpha and my twin brothers Danny and Alex weren't Beta and third of the pack. And me. I'm just the Alpha's sister."

             It took me a minute to process everything she just said. So she comes from a long line of higher blood.

             "Wow. That's amazing. What are your brothers like?"

             Eva turned her body towards me and had the biggest smile on her face.

               "Well Nate is the oldest. His mate is well was my bestfriend Ariana. I mean they're still together but We aren't friends anymore. Oh, and she's caring the future Alpha right now! But anyways, Nate is more of the serious one but not too serious. He's just basically the mature one in the family."