Chapter 29

(Eva's POV)

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I sat up and rubbed my face. I noticed it was kinda wet so when I looked down I saw the mascara from the night before all on my hands.

Last night I couldn't stop crying so I literally cried myself to sleep. Thinking about it right now made Rosie whimper.

'Hey Rosie?'

'Yes Eva?'

'We're doing the right thing right?'

'If you believe it is right then it is. My opinion shouldn't matter.'

'Has Braxton wolf talked to you?'

'Rider. His name is rider and no he hasn't. I could feel that he was hurt that we would even suggest that.'

'I'm sorry Rosie. I know you care for rider but I can't keep feeling like I'm not good enough for Braxton.'

'I know. I just wish he would want us.'

'Me too, Rosie. Me too.'

I cut the connection because I knew she needed time to be alone. As did I. I got up and decided I need to shower.

                   Sighing I finally decided to get up from the bed.

I walked passed the mirror and if I thought I looked bad earlier, that's nothing to what I actually look like right now.

I had mascara coming down my eyes and it was smeared all over my face. My hair looked like a raccoon attacked it and my eyes looked like someone drew marker all around them.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and combed out my hair. My eyes had bags underneath them and I looked really tired.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone knocking on the door. I tighten my silky red robe considering I still hadn't gotten dressed.

I smelled mint so I knew who it was. I opened the door and it revealed a very sympathetic looking Mickey who was holding ice cream and the movie "The Notebook".

"So I'm not sure how to cheer up people but ice cream makes me feel better."

I stared at him and nodded my head. I opened the door to let him in and he pulled out chocolates out of his pockets.

                         Giving him a weird look he just shrugged his shoulders.

"What? Chocolate is always good for the soul."

"I'm going to get changed." I walked into my closet and threw on some Pj's making sure not to hit my bandages. Even though we heal fast it still doesn't mean we're perfectly fine.

I threw on a black tank top, and some blue pants owl Pj's. They were fluffy so it didn't irritate my bandages too much.

I walked back out to find Mickey laying on his stomach eating ice cream. He looked up from his container and patted the spot next to him.