Chapter 32

(Eva's POV)

                      I just got back from spending the entire day at the lake with Mickey. I'm not going to lie, Braxton was on my mind the whole time. He almost broke the table in half before I left. If that's not a sign I don't know what is.

                   But then again that could mean a couple of things. Was he jealous because he cares? Or was he jealous because he's just possessive?

                   The logical side of me is saying that he's just being possessive. A lot of Alphas tend to do that with their mates.

                   But the mate side of me is hoping that he was jealous because he cared. I know deep down Braxton could be a caring person. He's just had a tough life. Which is why he's so ruthless.

                      I was broken from thought when a heard two familiar voices come from behind my door.

                       "Ohhhhhh Eva!!! Let us in"  both Destiny, and Athena screamed.

                      "We brought chocolates, and candy, and soda, and hot Cheetos, and cheese, and pop corn and movies, and crackers and I don't know what else!!!" Said Athena in one breath.

                     Oh my moon goddess. I sat on my bed and looked at the door trying not to laugh. I could see one of them got on their knees and looked under the door.

                       "I know you're in there Eva... I can smell you!"

                         I was about to walk towards the door when it bursts open showing two teenaged girls in pjs carrying a lot of food.

                         "Come in guys." I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop the smile from showing.

                        "You took forever and I was getting hungry," Athena shrugged her shoulders and Destiny just nodded her head.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure ladies? " I threw myself on my bed as they dumped all the food onto the bed too.

"We, my friend are having that sleep over!" Destiny said as she flopped down on the bed next to me with a licorice hanging out of her mouth.

"Are we now?" I said smiling at the two.

"We are! And we brought food and stuff! Movie night, with guy talk, sex talks, and over dosing on junk food!"

I had to laugh at that. Maybe having girls that are friends won't be so bad. This might actually help me.

"Wait... Why'd you guys bring cheese?" I said as I looked at the bowl with hot cheese in it.

"For the hot Cheetos?" They both looked at me as if I was stupid. Honestly, that doesn't sound to good.

"Hot Cheetos and cheese? No offense but that sounds gross!"

They both gasped but I had to laugh when Destiny took the cheese and covered it with her hands.

Like if the cheese were a child and she was protecting it from hearing something it shouldn't hear. Drama queen.