Chapter 16

(Danny's POV)

         Beep... Beep... Beep

        I look over at a unconscious Nate and Eva. After dad yelled at Nate to take us to the safe house which is basically the underground basement, Nate picked up Eva because she blacked out.

            Once we all got there no one couldn't hear a thing. All of our ears were bleeding. Nate stood up after placing Eva down but collapsed himself. Alex attended to Eva while I took care of Nate.

              Our father was pacing in the bunker mumbling to himself about how they found us. When I asked him to tell me what's going on he told me he'll discuss it later.

               When all of our hearing started to improve we tried to wake up Nate and Eva but they wouldn't wake up. We all started to panic even dad.

                It got so bad he started to shake Eva's shoulders and he slapped Nate in the face when he finally gave up he broke down. He sat down, his knees to his chest blaming himself. He didn't cry but he didn't know what to do.

             Finally he pulled it together and ordered us not to go anywhere and that he was going to check if they were gone. He came back with blood and sweats on. I didn't see how he had time to change but he said he got rid of them and ordered us to take Nate and Eva to the Hospital room upstairs.

                 That room really came in handy. Dad said we didn't need to go to a regular hospital and that he'd have someone come check up on us if we ever'd got to messed up.

                 When I took Nate with the help of dad up stairs and Alex took Eva dad had called one of his friends to come. A few other people came to inspect the house. My dad called then trackers, said they were highly skilled professionals who can track anyone. About 20 minutes later a tracker found a shoe and left off to go see where it lead. Dad told them to report back to him when they found something.

               About a couple of people stayed to clean and fix the windows. He wanted to make sure if anything like this happened again that he wanted to be prepared.

              So people came to clean, install new windows, put up a surveillance camera, and a monitoring system.

               The doctor said he couldn't find anything wrong with Nate and Eva. They didn't have a concussion, and they weren't in a coma. He said they're just in a very deep sleep and will wake up when it's time.

                 That was 3 days ago. I run both my hands over my face and go to stand. I hear snoring and I look to see Alex on the floor sleeping. He's been in here with me most of the time.

               Dad comes and goes. But he hasn't left the house. At nights he'll tell us to go shower, eat and sleep and he'll watch them. He always moves the chair to sit in between the two.

                 Checking the clock I see that it's almost midnight. I don't know how long they'll be asleep but I hope they wake up soon. It's not the same without them. I sit back down and stare at my siblings who mean the world to me.

                "Hey man." I turn and look at Alex who's rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

                 "Hey."

                  "Have they said anything or done anything?" I sigh and look over at him.

                   "No. I wish. they're just laying there."