Chapter 25

(Eva's POV)

Finally. It was over. The pack meeting was soooooo boring. I thought I was going to fall asleep. Dad basically did the intros again because some pack members weren't there. And even then some of the pack members weren't at that meeting.

Some had work, or school. And others were just out shopping. Dad basically gave them the run down of our lives. How our mom passed away, how I was attacked by a rogue, how we're back to claim our rightful places. And how dad is finally stepping down as Alpha so that Nate could take over so that he can have us join the pack too.

Tonight's the ceremony! I didn't know what James was talking about earlier at the house but I guess I do now. And all I know is that Braxton will be there. Rosie pipes up at the thought of our mate. As much as I care for Braxton I can't think about him right now.

All the boxes are now in our rooms. Nate has the top floor to himself, and Danny has the 2nd one to himself. Dad, Alex and I have the 3rd to ourselves. But Dad is moving out to his own house soon. So it'll just be Alex and I.

Everyone else has a room next to each other. This building is about 9 stories high and it's beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better room, but I do miss my other one. But this will do.

Now, time to get ready! I start going through my boxes to see what I could wear.

45 Minutes later....

Nothing. I have nothing to wear. The ceremony is in 20 minutes and I have nothing!

"Nate!!!!" I screamed and sure enough Nate, Alex and Danny came running into the room.

"What's wrong?!" They all yelled looking around.

"I have nothing to wear..." I banged my head against the wall, and sighed.

"You... You don't have nothing to wear? You screamed bloody murder because you have nothing to wear!?" Alex said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yes! Look you guys are almost ready! I don't have anything!"

"Girls. " Alex and Danny said at the same time while they left.

So it was just Nate and I. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"I will never understand girls. But if you need help I can get someone to help you." Nate said putting his arms around me.

"No. It's ok. I'll figure out something. Did you guys bring moms clothes too?" I asked just remembering we never threw out her stuff.

"Yea we did. I'll have someone bring it up to you ok? Hurry you have about 15 minutes before the ceremony."

Nate got up and left. I decided to take a quick 2 minute shower, tying my hair up so it doesn't get wet. I hopped out right when someone knocked on my door.

I went to open it and there stood a really attractive guy. He stood about 5'10, brown eyes, and shaggy hair.

"Hey, uhhhh Evangeline right? I'm Michael but people call me Mickey."

"Please, call me Eva. Uhh come in." I opened the door realizing I was still in a towel.

"No worries. You're beautiful and all but I'm uhhh gay. So I'm not peeping or anything." We laughed at that and he put the box on bed.