Chapter 53

(Bella POV)

Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep

I tried to open my eyes but they just wouldn't open.

I tried again but nothing. I tried to move my hands, arms, head, legs, anything really but nothing would move and I was starting to get scared.

I heard the door open and this delicious smell was coming from the door and I knew I just had to find out what that smell was.

        I couldn't put my finger on it but the smell was just amazing and yet familiar.

           I heard the chair scrape against the floor and someone clear their throat.

           "Hey man." I remember it was the guy that found me. Hottie with a body.

             "Hey. My bad didn't mean to wake you up." His voice was like silky smooth to my ears.

               "Anything yet?" Hottie with a body asked.

        He sighed and I heard the chair move again.

         "Nothing. No one is missing this girl from their packs it's like she came from no where. I just want to know her name. "

    He sounded so hurt and all I wanted to do was just open my eyes and tell him my name. But I just couldn't.

"Are you going to tell her?"

Tell me? Tell me what?

It was quiet for a couple of seconds and then he answered.

"And what exactly am I suppose to say? Hey, I'm Alpha Jackson and you're my mate?" He sounded frustrated but my mind only caught one thing.

   I was an Alpha's mate.

      I could hear, what I was guessing was my heart monitor speed up and both chairs scrape against the floor.

              "Get Dan now!"

        I heard the door open and close and I felt someone grab my hand.

          "I know you don't know me and I don't know you but you have to wake up now little mate."

As he spoke to me my heart beat started to slow down and I could feel myself relax.

"Can... can you hear me?"

Yes.

Was what I said in my head knowing fully well he couldn't hear me.

A couple of seconds the door opened and I could hear two sets of foot steps.

"Alpha?" A new voice said.

          "She can hear me."

    I heard his footsteps move around me and then I heard papers being shuffled around.

           "I see. The scans show her heart rate spike about 5 minutes ago. If you don't mind me asking what exactly were you talking about?"

Me.

       "This women, is my mate." Jackson said.

   Just hearing him say it made my heart skip a beat and everyone knew that because my heart rate spike again but it leveled out a second after.