Chapter 35

(Eva's POV)

I finally found a parking space at the mall. It's not big but it isn't a small mall either. So a lot of people came often here to relax and hangout.

I parked arrogant, and took my helmet off. I heard whistles from guys but I ignored them. They're such dogs. Pun intended. I took out my phone and started walking towards the mall.

I dialed Ariana's number to see where she was at.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Next to hot dog on a stick hurry!"

"Yea yea yea I'm going."

I hung up and 5 minutes later I found her eating a pretzel. There she was, my blonde hair, blue eyed Best Friend but she smelled different. Like a wet dog.

Ariana froze when I came near her and I knew we were both thinking the same thing.

"You're a wolf!?" I whispered yelled. I can't believe it and she never told me.

"Shhhhhh. Eva please, let me explain!" She grabbed my arm and we sat a table in the corner of the mall.

"Look, yes. Ok? But you have to understand something." She kept looking around making sure no one was listening but her smell was bugging me..... Until...

"Oh god.... Y-your a rogue aren't you?"

Her head snapped towards my direction and her eyes got watery.

"Yes... BUT please Eva wait ok? Just listen it's not what you think.."

Her eyes pleaded me to listen but if anyone saw that I was associating with a rogue I'd get sent to the cells.

It didn't matter that my father was the last Alpha or that my brother was the current Alpha, it's a law. Rogues are not to be associated with.

"Ariana I could get in trouble talking to you right now... " I looked around the mall making sure no one from the pack was here.

"I know I know.. But just hear me out ok?.... Please"

A tear slipped out of her eye and I knew I couldn't just leave without hearing her out.

I nodded my head at her and she sighed.

"Yes, I am a rogue. But I never wanted this lifestyle. My father... My father was an Alpha, and my mother was a Luna. They were murdered in a attack at the pack house. He died protecting my mother and she died protecting me. I was only 7."

My heart went out to Ariana. She didn't deserve that. No child does but that still doesn't explain why she's a rogue.

"I was hiding in a secret hole in the wall when the rest of the pack found me. What was once 800 members was now 10. Houses were burnt down, bodies were everywhere, and the Alpha and Luna had fallen. Everyone thought it was best if we went to join another pack. Everyone either went to the neighboring pack house or joined a pack where their family was at. I was taken to my aunt and uncles house who lived in this small "pack" that turned out to be a rogue camp. Since then I've been living with them. They aren't to fawned of rules. They're bad people Eva but I'm not them. You need to know I'm a rogue but I'm not a rogue at the same time."