Chapter 45

(Eva's POV)

                     I needed to take a quick shower before I missed the ceremony. I washed every inch of my body, shaved, shampoo'd and conditioned my hair.

                     The whole time I was taking a shower my thoughts were else where. I can't just take someone's life.

                     Or Can I? ......

                           I weighed out the pros and cons. Take ONE life to save a couple hundred.

                  But what will my family think? They wouldn't understand. But I know they wouldn't just assume I did it for the sake of just doing.. They would know I did it to help and save everyone.

                    But will they think I'm a monster? Who am I kidding, of course I am. I killed those children all because I didn't listen.

                      But now is the time I learn from my mistake. I can't  do what I did last time so now, I'll listen to him.

                      But if they ever find out I was helping a rogue would they disown me?

                  I mean they can, but they wouldn't. They would know I was saving lives because I'm a good person. Right. Right?

                  I laid my back and head against the cold shower wall and procrastinated. What am I doing? I can't possibly think that I have enough guts to actually go through with this.

                I would have to be heartless, but I need to be reasonable... I have to do it. But who?

                     Nate? He's alpha... I wouldn't make it out of that pack alive even if I tried. Ariana? She's with child so that's a no.

                      Danny? Beta. Destiny is pregnant too. But Alex is just third. He's a high rank member but he's also the lowest of the highest. I can kill Athena but Alex would never forgive me...

                  I can't do this. I won't kill my brothers.. Or my father. He may be a hard ass but Nate's still new at being Alpha. And I love my dad no matter what he put me through.

                  And I won't kill their mates. So the only person left...

                            Braxton.

                  This is my battle. My war. My mistakes. And he will be my solution. But I don't want him to be....

             Braxton may be a jerk but he was always there to protect me, save me, and at one point comfort me.

                   A tear slipped and I realized I don't have time to cry. I don't have time to wallow in self pity. I need to get this over with.

                     I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel. I wrapped myself, got a Q-tip and cleaned out my ears. I grabbed another towel and wrapped my hair in that one.

                           I walked into my room and heard someone knocking. I go to open it only to find Mickey. He was wearing a suit and he had a mask in his hand.