Chapter 26

(Eva's POV)

Is been about 2 hours since Braxton left and to tell you the truth I don't mind anymore. The first hour it bugged me to no end but Mickey is really good at distracting me.

Right now, we're still dancing and laughing. I was kind of grinding on Mickey but I felt him stop moving. I turned around to see him looking at his mate and I knew what he wanted.

"You know, you can go meet with him in secret. You don't have to baby sit me Mickey."

I said giving him a smile. He looked at me and then looked at his mate again who was standing by himself at the back of the dance floor.

"No. I don't want to leave you." He said sounding unsure.

"Mickey, go. As official sister of the Alpha I command you to go and hang with your mate in secret." I crossed my arms and dared him to argue back with me.

He threw his arm around my shoulders and laughed.

"Hahaha I know you're new here Eva, but you suck at being bossy! But only if you're sure?"

"Go. Just cause my mate ignores me doesn't mean you should ignore yours. Now shoooo." I said pushing him towards his mate.

"Haha thanks Eva. You're the best. See you around!" With that he left towards the garden only to be followed by his mate 5 minutes later.

I scan the crowd looking for my brothers. I see Nate talking to another Alpha and Luna. They seem to be the same age as us but then again you can never tell with our wolf genes. So Nate is a no for me.

Scanning the crowd again I knew this was going to take forever. The mind link! Dad said to focus on the person and it should go directly to them.

"Uhhh Danny?"

"Dammit Eva! You scared me!"

"Haha sorry. Are you around like business people?"

"No. I'm with Alex over here kind of close to the Bathrooms why?"

"Mickey left me. So I got bored. Coming your way right now."

"Who's Mickey?"

"I'll explain later. See you soon"

And with that I closed him out and started towards the bathrooms. It took me about 5 minutes to get there considering I had to weave myself through people on the dance floor. Finally I saw them talking, and laughing with each other.

"Hey Eveeeeeeee" Alex said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey Alexxxxxxxxx. Oh hey, Mr.Beta! Having fun doing Beta stuff?"

"Haha I just became Beta like 3 hours ago Eva. I haven't done much Beta stuff. But I like that I can boss you around now" Danny said smirking.