Chapter 1: She's here

Cameron's P.O.V

When we were walking back to our bus, I heard voices. Voices that I recognised. Then laughter. As we turned the corner, I swear time slowed down. A smile creped its way onto my face.

She was here.

The moment when I first saw her at the concert ran through my mind. Her pink dip-dyed hair which faded throughout our relationship was now dip-dyed blue. She was wearing shorts, a charcoal grey tank top and biker boots, along with sunglasses shielding her eyes from the sun.

"Ron" Rob said.

"Yeah"

"What's wrong?"

"Macy. She's over there" I pointed in her direction and Rob's eyes soon followed.

"Does she know you're here?" he asked.

"Nope"

 "Isn't the guy next to her that Matty dude?" I then noticed that he had his arm around her waist and then he kissed her cheek. I think I just felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"Yeah that's him" I mumbled as I headed towards our bus, avoiding Lost In Neverland and Macy.

When we got back to our bus I headed straight to my bunk.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard Mike ask and Rob replied with "Macy"

I laid in my bunk and thought about when we first met and the great times together. Then I remembered Matt, his arm around her waist and kissing her cheek.

This wasn't a 'break' or 'BRB', this was 'for good', this was 'goodbye'.

So here's the first chapter!