Chapter 5: First set

Macy's P.O.V.

So we've been on Warped Tour for three days, but it didn't actually start until today.

"You excited?" Tay asked. WATIC were sitting in our front lounge on our bus. I was sitting on the floor with Cameron on the sofa behind me.

"Yeah but I'm also terrified" I admitted.

"You'll be fine, it's your first set on Warped Tour, it's going to be scary but you soon get an adrenaline rush and you just live in the moment and enjoy it" she replied.

"You'll be fine" Cameron said kissing my hair.

"Thanks guys"

I stood up and headed outside.

"Our set is at 1pm!" I heard Dylan shout.

"Whatever!" I shouted back.

I walked to Upon This Dawning's bus. I opened the door with the greeting "Who missed me?"

"We all did" Teo replied.

"I thought Matty was going to cry if you didn't show up anytime soon" Dani continued, I just laughed and sat by Matty on the sofa.

"Miss me Munchkin?" I asked, all he did was nod.

"What time's your set?" Dani asked.

"1pm, what time's yours?"

"2pm"

"I'll be there to watch you side stage"

"And we'll be at your set too" Teo said.

"Anyway, I gotta go" I said standing up and heading to the door. They said their goodbyes and I left.

Who can I visit next?

I walked past a certain bus that caught my eye. I opened the door and walked in.

"Public Service Announcement, Macy is here" I said sitting down.

"Holy shit, we missed you!" Alan gasped.

"How is my favourite ginger cat?" I asked.

"I'm good thanks, you?"

"I'm great, I got back together with my boyfriend"

"Who got back with their boyfriend? MACY!!" Austin screamed. He pulled me up and then pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you"

"It's been a long time" I said.

"Too long"

I will explain this whole situation. A few years ago I went to an Of Mice & Men concert and I met the band. A few days later, Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile come into the tattoo studio I was an apprentice at and specifically asked for me to tattoo them. We exchanged numbers and became best friends ever since. When I said I'd been staying with Dylan whilst Cameron was on the reunion tour, I lied. I was on The American Dream Tour by Austin, Alan and Oli's request.

"How's the tattoo?" I asked Austin.

"I love it, it's awesome"

"Look what I got done" I showed him my tattoo of Squidgy.

"Oh my God" Alan sighed.

"You actually got it" Austin said.

"Of course I did"

"You're awesome!"

"Thanks Austin"

"I heard you're in a band"

"Yeah, Lost In Neverland"

"Love the single, it's great"

"Thanks"

"I miss our Disney nights" Austin confessed.

"I do to, but hey we're both in warped maybe they can continue" I said, Austin just clapped his hands excitedly.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" Alan asked him.

"I like Disney, so what?" Alan just shook his head in shame.

"Set time?" Austin asked.

"1pm"

"We'll be watching the whole thing then, we're at 4pm"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I replied.

I just hung with Austin and Alan. At about 12:30pm we headed to the stage to be greeted by the rest of LIN and WATIC. Cameron kissed me on the lips.

"Go kill it" he murmured.

I might not be able to update in the next few weeks because I'm taking my GCSE exams and it's crazy at the moment with revision and coursework deadlines.