Chapter 50: I'm pregnant

I had to keep looking at them.

This can't be real.

"Are you okay?" Gia asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I heard the front door slam and footsteps running upstairs. Gia and I walked into the bedroom just before Cameron rushed in.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Please don't tell me you've turned lesbian again" he rambled I laughed at him.

"I'm fine" I reassured him.

"So what's with the something urgent came up?" he asked obviously confused.

"I'll leave two to it" Gia said, she hugged me and left. I heard the front door shut and walked over to Cameron, who was still confused.

"It's okay, everything's okay" I said kissing him.

"So why?"

"I'll show you" I grabbed his hand and lead him into the bathroom. I pointed at the sink and Cameron looked as I stood back and watched. He turned around to look at me, alarm in his eyes.

"You're...?" he couldn't finish the sentence, he was obviously still shocked.

"I'm pregnant" I confirmed.

"Is it mine?" he asked cautiously.

"Of course it's yours you dork, who else's could it be?"

"Matty's" he mumbled.

"Cameron I think I'm about a month, the thing with Matty was about 2 months ago, I'm pretty sure it's yours" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" his face softened and he kissed me.

"Yeah, it looks like Mary and Joseph are expecting a baby Jesus after all" I said. Cameron smiled, remembering what I was refering to (Christmas at his parents house, read the last book if you don't know).

"Holy shit I'm gonna be a dad and you're gonna be a mom" he said picking me up and placing me on his waist, I wrapped my legs around him and smiled.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming" he said.

"You're not dreaming Cameron, this is real" I said kissing him.

"Thank fuck, I didn't want it to be a dream" I laughed at his comment and kissed him.

"You mean everything to me" I whispered.

"You and this baby mean the whole fucking world to me" he whispered back.

"You'll be my forever?" I asked him as he walked us back into the bedroom.

"Always" he replied before kissing me.

Everything was becoming real.

So I've started writing an Austin Carlile fanfic/ love story. I'll be uploading it soon I promise, I just need to sort some things out with it. I'll upload the cover for it in the next chapter.