Chapter 21: What was that?!

I headed towards WATIC's tour bus.

I can't believe him!

As I reached the bus I knocked on the door. Tay opened it.

"Hey, he's in the back lounge" she said, I nodded and walked towards the back lounge saying hi to Jordan and Mike on the way. I knocked on the back lounge door and Rob opened it.

"He's fragile at the moment" he said.

"He's fragile? Have you seen Matty's face?" I said trying to keep calm.

"Just go easy on him" Rob said as he left and shut the door behind him. I looked at Cameron, who hadn't looked up at me.

"Cameron?" I asked.

"What?" he mumbled.

"What was that?!"

"I don't fucking know Macy, he told me that you enjoyed making love to him and that if you loved me then you wouldn't have made love to him. I lost it, I don't want to lose you Macy, I've already lost you once, I can't lose you again" he looked up at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Cameron he didn't do anything. He tried to stop me but I refused. You should be mad at me, not him. You should hit me, not him. I've told him that we should stay away from each other for a while" Cameron looked up at me in surprise.

"You what?" he asked.

"You heard me" I stated.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I don't know Cameron, I really don't know"

"I don't mind if you are, you deserve to be mad at me"

"I'm not mad Cameron, I'm disappointed" I cupped him cheek with my hand.

"That's even worse than you being angry at me, I would prefer it if you were mad at me" I chuckled lightly.

"I can't be mad at you, it's not possible Pluto" he smiled at the nickname.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Sure"

"Choose"

"Choose what?" I already knew the answer and I couldn't choose.

"Between me and Matty. Who do you want Macy? Choose me or choose him"

"Cameron I can't" I whispered.

"Why?"

"Because I just can't"

"That's not a good enough reason" he said.

"I've got to go" I had to get away from him. I couldn't choose. I headed towards the door, but before I left I turned around.

"Cameron?"

"Yes Macy"

"I know you don't want to lose me again but I think you already have"

"So you choose him?"

"I didn't say that"

"So you choose me?"

"I didn't say that either. What I'm saying Cameron is we need to take a break and I know we've only just got back together, but honestly I don't know how I feel, I'm so confused. I just need a break Pluto, I'm sorry"

"I'll wait for you"

"You do that, but you might be waiting a long time"

"I don't mind"

I left the back lounge and ran off the bus and as far away as I could. I ran out of the gates and far away from Warped Tour. I couldn't do this, I can't be around either of them.

I burst into tears and cried for ages, until my phone rang with an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered.

"Is this Macy Rodriguez?"

"This is she"

"I have an offer for you Macy Roux"

Cliffhanger! I know I'm cruel. The feels of this chapter are too much.