Chapter 31: She's perfect

Macy's P.O.V.

1 month later

It had been a month since I left Warped Tour, since I left Lost In Neverland. Since I left Cameron, but I had since moved on. Pixie and I had started dating soon after our kiss and I moved into her apartment. We attended classes at the RCA and hung out with Carter. I had started a job at Starbucks along with Pixie, we were making as much money as we could to save up for our own tattoo parlour.

"Hey babe" Pixie whispered in my ear, wrapping her arms around me as I cooked breakfast.

"Morning beautiful" I turned around in her arms and wrapped my arms around her neck. I kissed her gently but passionately. She pulled away and reached behind me.

"The eggs are burning" she giggled.

"Shit" I turned around and brought my attention back to the eggs.

"How about I do that, you can go and shower and get dressed" Pixie said taking the eggs from me.

"Sure" I kissed her cheek and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and then pulled on some black shorts along with a You Me At Six tank top. I walked back into the kitchen to find breakfast plated up. Eggs and pancakes with a cup of coffee. Perfect.

"So what you doing today?" Pixie asked.

"I was going to go and see my parents and Jackson, what about you?"

"I was gonna go shopping for a few things"

"Okay, I better go. I'll see you later" I grabbed my car keys and headed towards the door.

"Be back by 7pm" Pixie called. I walked back to the kitchen.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have a surprise for you that's all" she answered with a smirk on her face.

"If it is what I think it is, then I'm looking forward to it"

"Good" she said putting her plate and cup in the sink. I left the apartment and got in my car. I headed towards my parents house.

I knocked on the door. Mum answered "Hello sweetie how are you? How's Pixie?" she asked motioning me to come in.

"We're both good thank you, how about you?"

"I'm good thank you" Mum, dad and Jackson had all been supportive of me and Pixie. They loved her, as did I.

Wait, what?

Did I love Pixie?

Yes

I guess I did.

"Hey dad, hey Jackson" I said walking into the living room and sitting on the sofa.

"How's Pixie?" Dad asked.

"She's perfect dad, i couldn't ask for anyone better. She understands me"

"That's good, have you spoken to Cameron?" Jackson asked. At the mention of his name, I froze.

"No I haven't, I blocked him"

"Okay" Jackson said.

I hung out with my parents and brother for a bit until I noticed the time. 6:50pm.

"I should get going" I said heading to the front door.

"Alright sweetie, come around whenever you want and give Pixie our love" mum said

"I will" I got in my car and drove to mine and Pixie's apartment.