Chapter 51: Congratulations

Cameron rang his parents to tell them the good news. At first they thought it was a joke because of what happened at Christmas but they realised it wasn't and they were happy for us. Now we just had to tell my parents and my brother. Great.

Cameron knocked on the door and my mum opened it.

"Macy, Cameron what brings you two here?" she asked motioning us to come in.

"We have some news" I said sitting down on the sofa with Cameron sitting next to me.

"JACKSON! MACY AND CAMERON HAVE NEWS!" Dad shouted. Jackson came running downstairs and skidded on the rug and then fell on the sofa. Idiot.

"So what's the news? I've noticed that you're not wearing an engagement ring and Cameron hasn't come to ask me for your hand in marriage" Dad said looking suspisiously at us.

"No we're not engaged dad but we are expecting a baby" I said. Everyone fell silent, Cameron and I looked at each other worried, Jackson looked shocked and my parents, they looked like they didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

"Congratulations sweetie, we're happy for you" Mum said hugging me and Cameron.

"Of course we're happy for you, congratulations, I just can't believe that I'm gonna be a grandad" Dad said hugging me.

"Jackson?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be an uncle, holy shit" he muttered. He jumped up and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Jackson let her go, precious cargo on board" Dad said.

"Sorry, congrats I'm so happy for you" he said.

"Thanks, anyway we better go and tell the others" I said heading towards the door.

We went back to the hotel and told WATIC and LIN.

Tay congratulated us along with Rob and Jordan, Mike looked like he was about to kill Cameron and Dylan was happy that he was gonna be an uncle along with the other four.

So everything went well. I'm excited for this baby and so is Cameron. It means so much to us and we can now start our future.

It won't let me upload the cover for my Austin Carlile fanfic, but it's called Feels Like Forever and I'll be uploading the first chapter tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it.