Chapter 26: It's good to be home

Macy's P.O.V

After the long flight, I was finally home, back in London.

It's good to be home.

Jackson was waiting for me and I ran to hug him. After our reunion Jackson went serious "You need to tell me why you broke up with Cameron" I nodded.

"Once we get home. All in dear time brother" I said heading towards the car.

We arrived home and I must admit I missed this place. I opened the door.

"Mum and Dad are at work" Jackson said whilst putting my bags on the floor.

"I'll put the kettle on, then I'll tell you everything" I headed to the kitchen and made a cup of tea. Jackson and I sat on the sofa facing each other with our backs on the arm rests.

I told Jackson everything. Everything that happened between Matty and I, the fight between Cameron and Matty, the scholarship offer and why I decided to come back home.

"So you've come back home for space?" Jackson questioned.

"Exactly" I said taking a sip of my tea.

"What you gonna do about the scholarship?"

"I'm gonna take it, Lily obviously wanted me too and she went to a lot of work to get it for me. It's a once in a lifetime offer Jackson, I can't turn it down"

"Okay, but you need to figure out who you want. Cameron or Matty"

"I don't know, I just need to focus on studies and get my mind off both of them"

"I agree, you need to focus on something else"

"At least we both agree"

"Shall we watch Alice In Wonderland?"

"Which one?"

"Tim Burton's version of course"

"You completely read my mind"

"Well I am your twin brother" we both laughed and watched the film. We were snuggled up on the sofa under a blanket when I started to fall into a blissful sleep.