Chapter 27: Taster Day

I was offered a taster day at the RCA, so I could see what it was like to study there and what type of things I'd be studying.

"You ready?" Jackson asked grabbing his car keys.

"Ready as I'll ever be" we headed to Jackson's car and drove to the RCA.

When we got there, I got out the car and turned back to Jackson.

"Text me when you've finished"

"Okay" he drove off and I walked inside the RCA. It was amazing. There were so many paintings on the white walls. It was all white like an art gallery.

Thank you so much Lily.

"Can I help you?" A woman in a jeans and a T shirt asked.

"I'm looking for Bill Carlile" I said.

"Thank you Jeanette, I'll take it from here. You must be Macy Roux, I'm Bill" the woman scurried off and Bill held out his hand, I shook it.

"Call me Macy" I said.

"Okay Macy, welcome to the RCA it is a pleasure to finally meet you and put a face to the art work"

"Would you like a tour?" I nodded astonded by the interior of the building. Bill lead me into the great hall.

After the tour I had an art class to get a feel of the classes. Bill was my teacher and he said that I'd be joining this class if I enrolled.

"Thank you so much for everything, I would love to come and study here" I said shaking Bill's hand.

"Welcome aboard, it's a honour to have you in my class"

I said goodbye and left the College.

Macy: I'm just gonna hang around a bit x

Jackson: Okay, text me when you want picking up xx

Macy: Okay

"Hello, you're Macy right?" a boy said. I looked up at him "that would be me" I replied.

"My name's Carter, I hear you're joining my art class. Bill's a great teacher"

"I can see that"

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"No why?"

"Would you like to go for a drink?"

"Sure"

We headed to a pub and ordered a beer and a Jack Daniel's and coke. We sat down at a table and got to know each other.

"Relationship status?" I asked.

"Single, you?"

"Single" it was weird saying that, but it was true, I was single; I was no longer dating Cameron.

After 4 beers, 4 Jack Daniel's and cokes, 6 tequila shots and 2 glasses of red wine, it was safe to say we were both drunk.

"Can I have your number?" Carter asked. I took his phone and entered my number as he did the same for me.

"It was great meeting you Carter, but I really think I should go home" I slurred.

"Yeah sure, I'll call you" I nodded and he walked back towards the RCA.

Macy: Dan u vome oicl ne up?

Jackson: Sure, Are you drunk?

Macy: Mo

Jackson: Where are you?

Macy: Lub opposite RVS

Jackson: On my way

I sat down on a bench outside the pub until Jackson showed up. We headed home and I went to bed.

 So guys, I'm gonna struggle to updat over the next 2 week because I'm going to Lanazrote. I will take my laptop with me because I have work to do and I will try and update when I can but I can't promise. Sorry.