Chapter 9: Where the hell is she?

Cameron's P.O.V.

Macy left hours ago with Matty and they haven't come back.

"Where the hell is she?" Dylan asked pacing up and down outside our buses.

"They, where are they? There's two of them" Toby corrected.

"I don't care, we've got to go to the next venue and they're not here"

"Has anybody tried ringing her?" Drew asked.

"No Drew why would we do that?" Dylan's voice was full of sarcasm.

"Well have you?" Drew asked again.

"Of course we have Drew, but she's not answering"

"What about Matty?" Toby questioned.

"I already tried, he's not answering" an Italian voice said. I turned around to see Teo, I think a that's his name anyway.

"Where are you Roo?" I mumbled. Suddenly my phone started to ring. Macy.

"Hello" I greeted.

"Cameron thank God"

"Where are you?"

"In a hotel, me and Matty sort of got lost. Go to the next venue and we'll meet you there somehow"

"I'll come and get you"

"No Cameron it's fine, go to the next venue and ask Martin to send a car or something"

"Okay" I replied and then she hung up.

"So where is she?" Dylan asked.

"They're in a hotel, she said for us to go to the next venue and get Martin to send a car or something"

"Why are they in a hotel?"

"They got lost"

"Great, Martin can you send them a car?" Dylan asked.

"I can send them a cab in the morning, where are they staying?"

"I don't know" I replied.

"Well that's brilliant" Dylan flung his arms in the air in frustration.

Macy: Alfonso's hotel

"They're at Alfonso's hotel" I said.

"Alright I'll send them a cab in the morning"

"Let's go to the next venue then, I'm sure they'll be fine" Toby said. Everyone made their way back to the buses.

They'll be fine Cameron, nothing will happen. I just had to believe it.

You trust her. But she let him kiss her more than once when we were in a relationship before.

They'll be fine. I'm just gonna have to keep telling myself that.

It's gonna be a long night.

So guys I've finished my GCSE exams finally! I finished last Friday 13th June, so now I can focus on this and get it to the standard I want it to. By the way did anyone watch the Warped Tour webcast on Friday? I watched it all the way from the UK.