Chapter 23: Is it time for me to come back home?

After the call with Bill I headed back to the bus and into the back lounge. I shut the door and called my brother. My parents and brother left the day after the whole getting lost incident. They didn't stay long because of work.

"Hey sis" Jackson greeted.

"I have a problem"

"What is it?"

"First of all me and Cameron have broken up and secondly I've been offered a full scholarship at the Royal College of Art in London"

"You and Cameron have broken up again, why?"

"Jackson you're completely focusing on the wrong part and we broke up because he beat up Matty"

"Why did he beat up Matty?"

"Long story that I'll tell you another time, right now I don't know what to do about the RCA scholarship"

"You didn't apply" Jackson said.

"I know I didn't but Lily did, she sent a copy of my sketchbook to them"

"Holy shit" Jackson mumbled.

"I know, what do I do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Jackson I can't be around Cameron or Matty right now, it's too complicated. I've been thinking is it time for me to come back home?"

"I don't know, maybe you just need to get away from America. Just ask yourself something, what do you really want to do art or music? What is your passion Macy? I know what your passion is but do you?"

"I don't know. Jackson I'm so confused about everything. I want to come home, I need to come home"

"Then come home, but what about Warped Tour?"

"Everyone will understand, I hope"

"I'm sure they will, just tell them the truth"

"Okay bye Jackson"

"Bye Macy see you soon"

"Yeah you will"