Chapter 14: You did what?

Cameron's P.O.V.

Macy had been acting weird ever since she came back with Matty from the hotel. I thought that when her parents showed up she'd be happy, but she wasn't she just looked numb. I decided to head to her bus and ask her what's wrong. As I entered the bus I heard muffled voices, one of them was Macy. As I got closer the voices got more clearer.

"Tell him" a male voice said, Italian accent.

"Oh and how do I do that? Oh hi Cameron last night when me and Matty were staying in the hotel I kissed him and then we made love, yeah cause that will go down really well Matty" I heard Macy's voice say. I opened the door, all she did was quickly turn around and stare at me in shock.

"You did what?" I asked calmly, looking between them

"Cameron I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me" she rambled.

"I'm going to leave you two to it" Matty said, he just walked out closing the door behind him.

"Cameron please"

"You made love with him? You made the first move?"

"Yes and yes"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I wasn't thinking"

"I was worried sick Macy, you spending the night in a hotel room with him, and me knowing about your intimate past. I wanted to go and get you, I should have gone and got you but everyone talked me out of it saying you'd be fine and nothing would happen, but they were wrong and I was right"

"I wanted you Cameron, I wanted you to come and get me, and d'ya know what? I still want you now" she said walking over to me.

"I know I've crossed a line and I will do anything to regain your trust, but I want you Cameron and only you" she whispered.

"I trust you Macy"

"Really?" she looked surprised.

"Stupidly yes and d'ya know why? Because I am completely in love you and I want you just as bad" I whispered the last part in her ear and then kissed her jaw ever so gently.

"Do you love Matty?" I asked kissing her jaw again.

"Yes but I love you way more" I looked in her eyes, no lies in them just complete honesty.

"Good" I cupped her cheek and kissed her lips.

"Why aren't you mad at me?" she breathed.

"Because you Macy Roux are the love of my life"

"You're so cute" she teased. Not this again. You know what happened the last time she called me cute.

"Don't start this again" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I had to"

"I forgive you" I kissed her again and pushed her against the door. She gasped as I bit her neck, moaning at every touch.

She might have made love to Matty last night, but I definately know how to make her crumble.

So i have a problem. I'm 20 chapters ahead and if I keep writing like I am then I will have finished this story and have nothing to do with my life, so I'm going to update everyday and not write because I keep writing and I keep forgetting that you guys haven't read the chapters that I've wrote. So expect an update everyday!