Chapter 25: She's gone

Cameron's P.O.V.

I can't believe we broke up. Again. I shouldn't have asked her to choose. How could I be so stupid?

"Shall we take a walk?" Jordan said.

"Yeah sure" Jordan, Tay, Rob and I all went for a walk around Warped Tour, taking photos with fans and signing autographs.

We were walking pas the gates when I saw a car leaving. I looked in the car and I caught a glimpse of her.

Macy.

Where's she going?

"If you don't mind I'm gonna go and see Dylan" I said and broke into a run towards Lost In Neverland's bus. I opened the door and went into the front lounge.

"Why was Macy in a car?" I asked.

"She's going back to London, she needs to sort some things out Cameron. She's been given a once in a life time opportunity and she just needs to figure some things out. She's not gonna be here for the rest of Warped but she has insisted we continue playing without her." Toby replied.

"She's gone?" They all nodded.

"Excuse me" I exited the bus and bumped into Martin.

"Oh Cameron, Macy told me to give this to you" he handed me a letter and then went onto Lost In Neverland's bus. i walked back to our bus and got into my bunk. I opened the letter Martin had handed me and it was from Macy.

Dear Pluto,

I'm sorry that I have to leave but I can't be around you or Matty right now. I need to figure out my head, what I want and who I want. You mean the world to me Cameron James Hurley, please never forget that. You've changed me in so many ways and I love you for that. You've made my dreams come true, but I don't now if those are the dreams I want to chase. I've been offered a scholarship at the Royal College of Art in London, the best art school in the world, all thanks to Lily. She sent them a copy of my art sketchbook and didn't tell me. They rang me up the other day and offered me a scholarship. I've gone back to London to take a break and find myself and who I am. I think I will take the scholarship at the RCA and I hope you support me with that.

Thank you for everything Cameron. I will come back soon. Don't you worry and I guess there are Windows In Heaven.

Love you Pluto,

Your Roo xxxx

"I love you Roo, I will wait for you" I whispered.

She's gone. She's really gone.

I might have cried whilst writing this chapter. Don't judge me.