Chapter 33: I'm nervous

Macy's P.O.V.

I arrived back to the apartment and opened the door. There were rose petals all over the floor leading to the kitchen and scented candles creating light and an amazing smell. It was beautiful.

I put down my car keys and walked into the kitchen to find Pixie sitting at the table with a full cooked meal on it, wearing a silk dressing gown.

"Just in time" she said.

"What's all this?" I asked sitting down.

"I wanted to do something romantic for my girlfriend" she said.

"What's the catch?" I asked taking a bite of the chicken.

"No catch"

"Damn, I was hoping we could do something fun" I said taking a bite of the potato.

"Like what?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I think you know what" I said, Pixie just giggled.

"Or we could skip the meal and just have a bit of fun now" she whispered. She stood up and walked around to me, she untied the dressing gown to reveal a raunchy underwear set.

"You really went all out there, didn't you?" I asked, standing up and pulling her to me.

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend" she whispered before she kissed me with passion. I picked her up and placed her on my waist. I removed the dressing gown and took her to the bedroom. She pulled off my top and then unclipped my bra, throwing it on the floor. I lied down on the bed with Pixie on top and unclipped her bra, she removed it and threw it across the room. She stood up and then pulled her panties down throwing them next to her bra. She then removed my panties and threw them next to hers.

"I'm nervous" I said.

"Don't worry, if it comforts you I've never done this before either" she said looking into my eyes.

"Really? You've never had sex with a girl?" I asked surprised.

"Nope, you're my first proper girlfriend"

"That actually makes me feel better" I said.

"Good" she said as she kissed my inner thigh. She slid her tongue along my thigh and I gasped.

I'd never done anything like this before, not even with Cameron.

We lied next to each other in bed after our fun.

"That was perfect" Pixie said kissing my lips.

"You're perfect" I said before I kissed her again.

"Another round?" I asked. Pixie giggled and nodded.