Chapter 36: It's you

Cameron took me to the hotel that they were all staying. Cameron knocked on the door as a hid down the corridor.

"I have someone here to see you" he said to one of them. Cameron just looked at me and stepped away from the door. I walked to the door and walked in the room.

"Macy? Oh my god Macy, we've missed you" Dylan said running up to hug me. Toby and Drew soon joined to make it a group hug. Suddenly there was a cough in the corner of the room. Dylan, Toby and Drew pulled away.

"Macy this is Charlie, our rhythm guitarist" Toby introduced.

"Hi Charlie" I greeted

"Hi Macy, it's great to finally meet you after these guys wouldn't shut up about you" I laughed at his comment.

"I better go and see Jordan" Cameron said from the doorway before walking off. I watched the empty doorway and then turned to others. I'd made my decision.

"Excuse me" I said and ran out the door.

"CAMERON!" I shouted down the corridor, he immediately stopped and turned around. I ran up to him and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist as he caught me. I kissed him fiercely and tangled my hands in his hair.

"It's you" I mumbled, turning my head so he could kiss my cheek and neck.

"It's always been you" I said kissing him again.

"I was wondering when you'd realise" he chuckled. I punched his arm and kissed him again. He put me down and kissed me gently. He looked up and mumbled "looks like we had an audienece". I turned around to see Tobby, Drew, Dylan and Charlie watching from the door, I buried my head in Cameron's chest with embarassment.

"I'll see you later, I've got some things to sort out" I said kissing him one last time. I turned away and walked down the corridor, stopping at Lost In Neverland's room.

"Tell Martin I'm back. For good." I said running to the elevator.