Chapter 40: Tour life

Cameron's P.O.V.

Tour life is awesome! Tour is awesome anyway but it's even better having Lost In Neverland and Macy here with us.

"Cameron dude you coming to look at some guitars?" Mike asked.

"Yeah sure" we walked towards the nearest music store to find Lost in Neverland already in there. Macy was looking at an unpolished acoustic guitar. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"What'ya doin'?" I asked kissing her cheek again.

"Contemplating on whether buying this guitar and making it my own" she said focused on the Fender in front of her.

"How will you make it your own?" I kissed her neck.

"By drawing on it, the things that mean a lot to me. Tattoo it in a way, I did it with my first guitar but it broke. I still have it though. All the guitars I have now are polished and you can't draw on them"

"How much is it?"

"£558"

"You gonna buy it?"

"Yeah I think I am"

"Can I have one of those please?" she asked the shopkeeper pointing at the Fender. He went out back and grabbed her one. She paid for it, took the guitar and went into the art shop over the road to buy some pencils and pens.

"You gonna get anything?" Jordan asked.

"Might buy this strap for my acoustic" I said taking it off the hook. It said 'Rock N Roll'. I gave it to the shopkeeper and paid. I headed to the back lounge of LIN's bus to find Macy drawing on her new guitar.

"What'cha drawing?"

"Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter and Simba" she replied sketching away.

"I love you Roo"

"I love you too Pluto" I kissed her head and headed to my own bunk in my bus.