Chapter 39: This is where I belong

Macy's P.O.V.

19th August

I quit the RCA. I just couldn't do it, I couldn't be around Pixie at all. I would rather have art as an hobby than study it.

Sorry Lily.

Today was the first day of tour. We headed to the venue and WATIC did their soundcheck. You could tell that they didn't want to be there. Mike was lying on the stage, complaining about the earliness of soundcheck. Jordan looked hungover, so did Rob. Tay looked tired and Cameron.... Cameron looked like he was gonna drop dead any minute.

"Alright you can stop" David said to them. They all gave their instruments to the techs and got off stage.... or more like fell off stage, Mike ended up face planting the floor.

"Lost In Neverland you're up" Martin called. We ran on stage and took our places.

This is where I belong, on stage with my 4 best friends. (We let Charlie stay)

We soundchecked our set, everything was good, except the fact that Drew broke a drum skin. Typical.

"You guys can do what you want, but you have to back by 4pm for Meet and Greet" Martin said.

"Macy, will you be our dinner dates for this afternoon?" Dylan asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"Good, let's go to the nice Pizza place down the road" Drew said.

We ate Pizza, drank alcohol and stuffed our faces with chocolate cake. We arrived back at the venue with Vodka in Dylan's hand, Red Wine in Toby's hand, Champagne in Drew's hand (don't ask), Tequila in Charlie's hand and a bottle of Jack Daniel's in mine (which was half empty). We kept drinking and headed to WATIC's dressing room.

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!" Dylan shouted walking in before falling onto a sofa. I sat in the corner of the room, sipping Jack. Cameron came and joined me, taking a sip of my Jack.

"My Jack" I pouted grabbing it off him, taking another sip.

"I think you've had enough Macy" he said.

"No I've not had enough" I slurred.

"Martin's gonna kill us" Mike muttered.

Martin walked in a few minutes later and had a go at us.

"Sober up" he said throwing us bottles of water and removing the alcohol.

"Don't give them anymore alcohol" he warned.

About half an hour later we were pretty much sober and headed to the Meet and Greet.

We met fans, played a show for fans and has the time of our lives.