Chapter 37: What the hell?

I walked through the front door to find clothes all over the floor leading to the bedroom.

What the hell?

I heard gasps and moans coming from the bedroom.

Fuck no.

I leaned against the door and listened. I know it sounds wrong but I had to confirm my suspisions.

"What time does your girlfriend get back?" a girl's voice asked.

"I don't know, just keep doing that" another gasped.

Pixie. Bitch.

I would have ran and left but my bag was in the bedroom.

"When you gonna end it with her?"

"Soon baby, I promise" Pixie moaned.

"I wanna marry you so bad"

"I know I wanna marry you too, we can do it soon I promise, we're already engaged" Pixie said.

She's already engaged? That fucking whore.

I had enough so I barged in and grabbed my bag.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, IT'S OVER!" I shouted and ran.

"MACY COME BACK!" Pixie called. I just ran and kept running until I arrived at the hotel. I ran up 5 flights of stairs and knocked on the door. Luckily Cameron opened the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry" I mumbled.

"For what?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm so sorry for cheating on you, now I know how it feels" I looked at him and kissed him.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Pixie. She was already engaged, i just found her with her fiancee in bed, fucking" I buried my head in his chest as he kissed my hair.

"Oh Macy"

"I'm so sorry for cheating on you Cameron. I'm sorry that I've been a complete bitch to you, I really don't deserve you. I'm sorry that I keep hurting you but...... you mean the whole fucking world to me." I said before kissing him.

"It's fine Macy, I've moved on from the past I'm focused on the future" he whispered. I smiled remembering when we got back together at Warped Tour, what I said to him.

"Me too" I said kissing him.

"You know Rob's not here" Cameron said raising an eyebrow. I just smiled and pushed him backwards, kissing him hard, shutting the door behind me.

So guys, guess what? I GOT A TATTOO! It's only a small treble clef but still it's a tattoo. Anyway enough about me what do you think of Pixie? Complete bitch right?

Come Back Home (Sequel to Never Be What You Want)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें