Chapter 30: Nothing

Chapter 30: Nothing

Cameron's P.O.V.

No texts, no calls, nothing. I hadn't heard form her ever since she left to go back to London. I missed her. I had been hanging out with Lost In Neverland a lot. It wasn't the same without her. I tried texting her but it just bounced back, she'd obviously blocked my number.

I was terrified that she would forget me. I hope she wouldn't because I would never forget her. It was painful not being around her.

"We're going out for a drink" Rob said.

"Okay, I'll join you" I said.

We headed to a club, I ordered a beer and looked across the bar to find a girl looking at me. I payed for my beer and walked towards her.

"I saw you looking at me" I shouted over the music.

"I find you attractive" she shouted back. She had long blonde hair and she was wearing a tight black dress and black high heels. To say she was beautiful would be a complete understatement. We talked and kept drinking.

"Shall we get out of here" I shouted after my 3rd beer. She nodded and I grabbed her hand, leading her out of the club.

"Where are you staying?" I asked.

"At a hotel, I'm here for work"

She lead me to her hotel and to her room. We got to her room and I walked in as she closed the door. I turned around and looked at her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her to me.

"You're so gorgeous" I whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. She unbuttoned my jeans and put her hand down my boxers. Oh shit, she knew how to play.

I kissed her forcefully and lifted up her dress. I pulled down her panties as she pulled down my boxers. Our lips still attached I lifted her up and placed her on my waist, her legs automatically wrapping around me. She guided my dick into her and she gasped as it entered her. I walked us to the bed and sat down with her straddling me.

"I'm gonna ride you so hard that you're gonna be begging me to stop" she whispered in my ear. She pushed on my chest so I fell back and she placed her hands on my chest and she started riding me. We moaned and gasped until we finally reached our climax. She got off me and got into bed.

"That was fun, my name's Grace" she said.

"Cameron" I stated.

"I should be going, I've got to get to the next state" I said.

"Of course, call me if you want another booty call" she put her number in my phone.

"Will do" I said as I left the room.

What have I just done?

Did Cameron just have a one night stand? Yes, yes he did. So sorry for being cruel. Anyway I've caught up with writing so I can update again!