Chapter 55: I can't lose her

Cameron's P.O.V.

Rob, Jordan, Mike, Tay and I were all playing soccer in a nearby park.

"Pass to me!" Tay shouted. I kicked the ball to her but Jordan tackled her.

Suddenly my phone rang, it was Dylan.

"TIME OUT!" I shouted as I answered the call.

"What's up Dylan?" I asked.

"Cameron, you need to come to the hospital right now. It's Macy, she collapsed" he sounded scared and I began to panic.

"I'll be right there" I said as he hung up.

"GUYS I'VE GOTTA GO! MACY'S COLLAPSED!" I called running to the car we had hired. The rest of them stopped playing and followed me. Tay drove us to the hospital. When the car had stopped I ran into the hospital reception.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Who?" the woman behind the desk said.

"Macy Rodriguez" Tay replied.

"She's in room 12B"

"Thanks" Tay said. We ran down the corridor to 12B. Lost in Neverland were already there, Dylan by her bedside holding her hand. He stood up and motioned for me to sit down.

I took her hand in mine and looked at her pale face.

"She has hyperemesis gravidarum, it's severe vomiting during pregnancy, worse than morning sickness" Dylan said.

"I'm so sorry Macy, I should have been there" I mumbled kissing her hand.

"None of us knew this would happen Cameron, don't blame yourself" Toby reassured.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She was recording vocals, she looked fine, then we played it back and she said she wasn't happy with it but it was fine there was nothing wrong with it. Suddenly she just started swaying as if she was drunk and grabbed her head. After that she fell to the ground and went unconcious" Dylan explained.

"Oh Macy" I mumbled as I stroked her hair.

She means everything to me, I can't lose her.