Chapter 57: I hate hospitals

3 days I'd been in hospital and I couldn't leave until I had been there at least 5 days. I hate hospitals, they give me the creeps. I'm nearly 4 months pregnant and my bump is growing.

Cameron had been and seen me everyday, Jackson came and saw me with mum and dad. I just want to go home and sleep in my own bed with Cameron. Speaking of the devil.

"Hey Roo, how ya doing?" he asked sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"I'm alright, bored out of my mind, I wanna go home and I wanna sleep in my own bed"

"I know Roo but you can go home in 2 days"

"Which feel like 2 years. I fucking hate hospitals, ever since I was little I've never liked hospitals" I said.

"I know Roo but everyone wants to make sure you're better"

"I am better, I'm eating and keeping it down. Honestly Cameron I'm fine and feel like I'm a prisoner" he hugged me tight and kissed me.

"I'll see what I can do" he said kissing me and then left the room.

I'm going insane in here.

Cameron came back after 10 minutes with a nurse.

"Mr Hurley says that you want to go home" the nurse said picking up the folder with my notes.

"Yes more than anything"

"Let's see, you've been eating solid food for 2 days now and you've kept it all down so that's good. You've been drinking regularly and kept that down, so I don't see why you have to stay. I'll go and ask the doctor" she said and then left the room.

"We need to sort some things out when we get home" I told Cameron.

"Like what?"

"Cameron we're gonna be parent's in 5 months and we haven't got a thing" I said.

"You're right, we need to go shopping but the main question is, where are you gonna have the baby?"

"I don't know, I want to have it in London but you've got to go back to America to tour with New Found Glory"

"I know you'll be looked after here because your family and friends are here but my parents and Courtney want to see you"

"I know, let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah okay" he said just as the nurse returned.

"Good news the doctor has discharged you, you're free to leave" she announced and then left the room again.

"Yay!" I said as Cameron handed me my clothes. I pulled on some black skinny jeans, a Of Mice and Men tank top and my red Vans.

"Let's go Roo" Cameron said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the hospital. We drove home and I went upstairs and collapsed on my bed.

"Oh how I've missed you, I'm sorry for leaving you, it will never happen again" I mumbled into the duvet cover. I heard Cameron chuckle and then felt the bed dip.

"Then let's put it to good use" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled and kissed him.

I'm happy to be home.