Chapter 54: This sucks

I grabbed the toilet seat as the remnants of last night's dinner and this morning's breakfast went into the toilet. After I had finished vomiting I flushed the toilet, wiped my face and brushed my teeth.

This sucks. Morning sickness is the worst.

"You okay?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine just morning sickness"

"I thought that had stopped?"

"So did I" I mumbled. I'd been staying with LIN for a bit, as we were still recording the album. Cameron was doing his own thing with WATIC and I hadn't seen him in ages. I missed him.

Charlie handed me a bottle of water and I took a sip.

"Let's get this shit done" Toby said. We were recording vocals. We had recorded everything else, we just needed to record vocals.

The music for Imagination started to play and I started to sing. I felt sick and dizzy but I kept going, I had to get this done. I finished the song and we played it back.

"It needs to be better" I said.

"It's fine, what's wong with it?" Dylan asked.

"I just feel like it's not my best performance"

"It's fine Macy" Toby reassured but I wasn't buying it. I wasn't happy with it at all. I took another sip of water and tried to ignore the pounding in my head. The room started spinning and I took another sip of water.

"Macy, are you okay?" Dylan asked.

"She looks out of it" Drew said but it sounded like a mumble to me. I held my head to try and stop the spinning but no such luck.

"Macy can you hear us?" Toby asked. I could see his lips moving but he sounded far away.

All of a sudden my legs gave way and I fell to the floor. Dylan held my head and shouted something to Drew but to me it was just muffled sound.

Then everything went black.