Chapter 34: London

Chapter 34: London

Cameron's P.O.V.

10th August

So we're here in London. We arrived early to get over jet lag and shit like that. We headed to our hotel and settled in. I was sharing a room with Rob like I usually do when on tour. The tour didn't start until the 19th so we had plenty of time to be tourists and sightsee. We actually arrived last night but we stayed in a different hotel last night and we arrived at the hotel we'll be staying at until tour this morning.

"What you gonna do today?" Rob asked pulling on a shirt.

"I was gonna go and see some old friends"

"By old friends do you mean Macy's family?" he quizzed.

"Exactly" I said heading to the door.

"Be careful"

"Always am" I assured before leaving. I hailed a taxi and headed to Macy's parents' house.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Jackson.

"Hey mate, I didn't realise you were coming" he said stepping aside so I could enter the hallway.

"Neither did I until a few days ago" I replied, Jackson chuckled.

"My parents are in the living room" he said leading the way.

"Cameron sweetie, how are you?" her mum greeted hugging me.

"I'm good thanks, and you?"

"We're great thank you"

"Were you planning on seeing Macy?" she asked.

"Mmm, maybe" I mumbled.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry but she doesn't live here anymore, she lives with her girlfriend near the RCA in their apartment" the word 'girlfriend' shocked me.

"Do you mean she's living with her friend that's a girl?" I questioned.

"No, I mean girlfriend as in dating"

"She's a lesbian?" I asked evidently shocked.

"No darling, she's bisexual as she label's herself now. She still loves you Cameron but at the momet she's in love with Pixie. She's happy and we couldn't be happier"

My mind was reeling with thoughts and questions. Macy's in love with a girl? She never told me she was bisexual.

"I've got to go, forgot that I have to meet up with Jordan and go over some guitar chords" I said heading to the front door.

"Alright poppet, don't be a stranger" her mum called.

"I won't" and with that I left.

Where are you hiding Macy? I need to see you.

There was only one place I could go.

RCA.

So I now have the problem again when I'm really far ahead with writing (nearly 20 chapters) and I don't know what to do, whether to update twice a day and keep writing or update once a day and keep writing, or update and stop writing. Also can I just say that I'm currently writing chapter 50 and you will be in for a shock.