Chapter 59: I don't want you to go

"I don't want you to go" I mumbled into his chest.

"I leave in 2 days Macy, I have to go back home"

"I don't want you to. We don't want you to" I said placing a hand on my belly and rubbing it.

"Don't Macy, please it breaks my heart that I have to leave you both here to go on tour"

"Then don't"

"Macy" Cameron warned.

"Okay I'll stop but I don't want to be alone"

"You won't, you have peanut"

"Peanut?" I questioned. What the fuck was he going on about?

"Yeah the baby"

"You named it peanut?"

"Yeah we don't know what gender it is and peanut fits both genders, that obviously won't be it's proper name, it's a nickname" he explained.

"Okay, our little peanut" I said looking down at my rounded belly. Cameron got down on his knees and kissed my belly.

"We love you so much peanut and we can't wait to meet you" he whispered and kissed my belly again.

"I would rather prefer the name Hurley Junior" Cameron laughed.

"Peanut Hurley"

"Yes Peanut Hurley" I whispered rubbing my belly again.

I can't wait to meet Peanut Hurley!

 So I got my GCSE results yesterday and I'm so happy with them. I got an A* in art, 7 B's in core science, english language, maths, music, spanish, drama, RE and 2 C's in additional science and english literature.