Chapter 11: I did something terrible

Martin sent the taxi which took me and Matty to the next venue. When we got there I just got out of the taxi and ran to the bus, not talking to anyone. I grabbed a tank top, shorts and underwear from my suitcase and went into the bathroom. I splashed my face with water and got changed. I applied a tiny bit of make up and then left the bathroom to come face to face with Dylan.

"Back lounge now" he ordered. I threw my stuff in my bunk and followed him.

"What the fuck happened last night?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I started to panic.

"You just stormed in here not saying hi to anyone, Cameron's been worried sick about you"

"I know he has"

"What happened?" he asked again. I couldn't hide it from Dylan he knew me too well.

"I did a terrible thing" I mumbled

"What?"

"I made love to Matty"

"YOU WHAT?" Dylan shouted.

"SHUT UP"

"Sorry, how?"

"How d'ya think?"

"Alright whatever, you can't tell Cameron"

"Why not?"

"You've only just got back together, this will break him because he was worried about what would happen between you and Matty"

"Shit" I cursed.

"Just hide it, only you, me and Matty will know, okay?"

"Okay"

"You go out there and you act like nothing happened, you avoid Matty at all costs"

"Just act like nothing happened?"

"Yeah, just act like nothing happened. You don't have feelings for Matty, do you?"

"I don't know"

"Jesus Macy, make up your fucking mind about which guy you want"

"I can't, me and Matty have always had chemistry but last night was something completely different, however Cameron and I are the perfect and we're happy"

"But are you happy?"

"I have no idea"

"Just act like nothing happened and try to sort out your feelings"

"Okay"

After the pep talk, we headed to the front longue and guess who was waiting?

Cliffhanger! Don't hate me please, I will upload another chapter tomorrow hopefully. My prom's tomorrow and I'm really scared.