Chapter 2: Warped Tour

Two words: Warped Tour. Two more words: It's amazing! I'm here with my best friends and that's all I could wish for.

"This is fucking amazing" Teo exclaimed, I smiled. I felt Matty wrap his arm around my waist and then he kissed my cheek. I unravelled myself from Matty's embrace and headed back to the tour bus.

"Hey Martin" I greeted our manager whilst grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. It was hot in America during summer.

"Hey Macy"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I've just come back from a meeting with the other band managers"

"How did it go?" I sat opposite him as he typed away on his laptop.

"It went really well, I got a list of all the bands playing throughout the summer" he handed me the list. I headed to the back of the bus and grabbed my guitar. I started playing our first single Fly Away. It brought back so many memories. I hadn't realised I started crying, I wiped away the tears and took a sip of water. We're gonna  be sharing the stage with so many amazing bands this summer and I was so excited. I grabbed the list and scanned through it.

Motionless In White

The Ready Set

Ecosmith

Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

Breathe Carolina

Crown The Empire

Falling In Reverse

Mayday Parade

and then the one band I did not want to see on this list.

We Are The In Crowd

If WATIC are here at Warped Tour, then that means the one person I don't want to see is here.

Cameron

Ooh! What's gonna happen?