Chapter 60: Come Back Home

I didn't want Cameron to go back to America. Peanut and I would miss him too much.

"Hey Roo" Cameron mumbled into my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned.

"Come with me"

"What?" I asked turning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come with me to America"

"Cameron I-" I couldn't answer.

"Come back home to Poughkeepsie with me, you can come on tour with us I asked the guys and Tay and their fine with it. Please Roo I need to be around you and Peanut" he pleaded kissing my forehead.

Could I go back to New York with them? Could I go on tour with them? Did I want to go back? I couldn't stand being away from Cameron and not being in his arms. I had to go with him, we had to. He'd take care of us, they all would.

"Okay, I'll come back home with you" I said kissing his lips gently. I pulled away slightly but he soon reconnected them. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he lifted me up and put me on his waist with me wrapping my legs around him.

"I'll look after you, both of you" he mumbled against my lips.

"We know you will, we love you so much" I whispered.

"I love you 2 too" he said before kissing me again.

I was ready to go back to Poughkeepsie with Cameron and start our family.