Chapter 41: I love this

Macy's P.O.V.

I love this, touring that is. I love playing concerts for fans, meeting fans, taking photos with fans, just being around fans in general. It's amazing to think that they know who we are and that they actually buy our music.

We're going into the studio soon to write and record our debut album. The fans can't wait and honestly neither can we. We're so excited about it, to finally get an album out there is going to be incredible.

I moved back into my parents house for now and am currently running a private tattoo studio (in my parents's basement) when I can.

We've been everywhere in the UK on this tour. My favoruite place was Sheffield because I got to meet up with Oli and Hannah. Hannah gave me a little butterfly tattoo representing Fly Away and I gave her a little music note on her arm.

It's been great, I love it so much.

Also Pixie came around to apologise for using me and bullshitting to me the whole time, she still wants to be friends, which probably isn't going to happen, but I said yes anyway.

Cameron is still weird as ever, possibly weirder. The dork, he got his hand stuck in a fishbowl the other day in a pet store, don't ask why he put his hand in the fish bowl I have no idea. Anyway we had to buy the fish bowl and take him to hospital to get it removed. Idiot.

Currently I'm in bed, Cameron's sleeping beside me and I'm lying here writing songs for our debut album.

We finished the tour yesterday but we're going to do the rest of Europe in a few weeks and then America.

So we have a few weeks off to write the album, mess around, get drunk and party (not that we'll be doing any of that except write an album).

Did I mention that Dylan is on the floor? No? Well Dylan is on the floor, sleeping. He just decided to sleep on my bedroom floor so that was interesting.

Jackson apparently has a girlfriend (I don't believe it either), who none of us have seen not even a picture. I honestly think that he's making her up but we'll have to see.

Peter got life in prison for killing Lily. I've not spoken to him at all since I found out. I went to the trial though and saw Lily's parent's, who are expecting a baby girl. They're gonna call her Amber Lily, which I thought was sweet.

So that's currently what's going on in my life.