Chapter 56: Where am I?

Macy's P.O.V.

I'm walking through a field full of daisy's, wearing a white dress with bare feet. It's so pretty and calm, I never want to leave.

"Wake up Macy" the voice sounds familiar but I can't see anyone else in the field, it's just me.

"You need to wake up Macy" I know that voice.

"Cameron?" I say.

"I'm here Macy, but I need you to wake up for me"

"I am awake" but then I realise. This is a dream.

Wake up body, I want to see Cameron. Wake up. WAKE UP!

Bright lights come into view but I immediately shut my eyes again.

"Lights" I whispered.

"Turn the lights off" Cameron said.

"They're off Macy, you can open your eyes now" he whispered. I opened my eyes and turned my head and there he was, my Cameron.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty" he smiled at me.

"Hey, where am I?"

"In hospital, you collapsed. You have severe sickness" my hands automatically go to my tiny bump, it's still there.

"The baby's fine but you need to stay in for a few days so the doctor can monitor you" Cameron explained.

"The baby's okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're on a drip at the moment because you're dehydrated due to the sickness" Cameron said.

"Okay, how long have you been here?"

"About 12 hours, I said that I wouldn't leave until you wake up, the nurses said I could stay"

"Don't leave me" I whispered.

"I won't, I promise. I'll be here whenever you need me"

"I could do with some water, my throat's dry" Cameron stood up and poured me a glass of water from the jug and held the glass as I took a sip.

"You're awake" a nurse stated.

"Yeah and can Cameron stay with me please? I don't want to be alone" I said and she nodded as she checked that everything's okay.

"Has he explained what's wrong?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well then Miss Rodriguez, you'll have to stay in for at least another 2 days so we can monitor you and the sickness" she said and then left me and Cameron.

"Are you tired?" I asked Cameron.

"A little bit" he murmered.

"Then go to sleep, lie your head on the bed, I'm not going anywhere" I reassured. He placed his head on the bed like it was a pillow and I tangled my hand in his hair. He was soon asleep and I soon followed.