Chapter 68: Home finally

Macy's P.O.V.

I got out of the car and breathed in the air.

Home finally.

Cameron grabbed the baby carrier with Reuben in it out the back of the car and unlocked the door. We walked in and Cameron took Reuben out of the baby carrier and held him.

"Welcome home little man, shall we go and have a look at your room" he said kissing the side of Reuben's head. He was a great dad, I knew he would be.

Cameron headed upstairs and walked into Reuben's Nursery.

"This is your room, hope you like it. Mommy painted it herself with disney charcters"

I had painted the walls white and the drew outlines of my favourite disney characters. I then painted them. There was Peter Pan, Simba and Nala, Alice and the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, Dopey from Snow White, Sven and Olaf from Frozen and all the Winnie The Pooh characters.

"And this is your bed, again mommy bought the bedding" I had bought some Winnie the Pooh bedding. Cameron placed Reuben in his cot and kissed his head. I walked over to him and kissed his head too. I pulled on Cameron's arm and we left, turning on the mood lighting and shutting the door.

I wrapped my arms around Cameron's neck and kissed him passionately.

"I love you" I murmered against his lips.

"I love you too" he murmered back before leading me to the bedroom.