Chapter 75: Family Honeymoon

Cameron and I didn't want to go on a honeymoon without Reuben so we decided on a family honeymooon. We were going to Paris for a week and then going to Costa Rica for another week.

"Flight from JFK to Paris is boarding now" the robotic voice said.

"Let's go" Cameron said, grabbing my hand after I'd picked up Reuben.

10 hours later

We'd arrived in Paris, Reuben had been so good and pretty much slept the whole flight along with me. We hailed a taxi, which took us to our hotel, and slept for a bit due to jet lag.

4 hours later we woke up, got changed and went to dinner. After dinner we went for a walk around Paris and took a family picture in front of the eiffel tower all lit up.

"I think we should go to bed" Cameron announced. We headed back to the hotel and settled Reuben in his own room (the hotel room was so huge, it could be classed as an apartment).

"I'm not actually tired" Cameron murmered against my neck.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked innocently.

"We're on our honeymoon, what d'ya think I had in mind?" I giggled and turned around in his arms. I kissed him passionately before he grabbed my thighs and placed me on his waist. We headed to our bedroom and Cameron threw me onto the bed, but soon covered my body with his. I pulled off his T Shirt as he pulled mine off, along with my bra. I unbuttoned his jeans and he kicked them off. He quickly pulled down my shorts and my lace panties. He soon pulled off his boxers and kissed me.

"Cameron, I need you" I gasped.

"I know, I need you too" he murmered just before he thrust into me. I let out a loud gasp but he soon covered my mouth with his. He kept a steady pace with me every so often meeting his thrusts, but we soon quickened our pace as we got closer to our climaxes. I screamed Cameron's name as I hit my climax and Cameron soon followed panting my name. He collapsed next to me and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you Mrs Hurley" he mumbled as he kissed my temple.

"I love you too Mr Hurley" I kissed his lips gently and then fell into a blissful sleep.