Chapter 20: Macy Come Quick!

Macy's P.O.V

"Come on Toby!" Dylan shouted. Drew and Toby were having an arm wrestle. It was actually quite entertaining. Who would have thought that three American boys and one English girl would be in a band and have so much fun?

Suddenly the arm wrestle was interupted by Rob running onto the bus.

"Macy come quick!" he panted. I stood up and went to him.

"What's wrong Rob?" I asked.

"Cameron.....Heading towards Upon This Dawning's bus" My eyes went wide and I ran off the bus and towards Upon This Dawning's bus with Rob, Dylan, Toby and Drew following.

When we got there Cameron was on top of Matty punching him repeatedly in the face. I could see that Matty was bleeding from the distance I was standing. Rob ran to Cameron and pulled him off Matty. Cameron kept kicking Rob and screaming "Let me kill him!" I didn't realise I was crying until a tear ran down my cheek. Rob turned Cameron towards me and his face automatically changed from anger to guilt.

"Macy" he whispered.

"Don't" I said as I ran to a bleeding Matty. Teo and Dani were helping Matty stand up and headed towards the bus. I followed them, not looking at Cameron.

How could he do this?

Teo and Dani sat Matty down on the sofa and handed me the first aid kit. I wiped his wounds and cleaned up the blood.

"He's crazy Bambi" Matty whispered.

"No he's not Matty, he's just hurt about what I did. He shouldn't be angry at you, he should be angry at me" A tear fell down my cheek but Matty quickly swiped it away.

"This is all my fault" I mumbled placing my head in Matty's lap.

"No it's not" he whispered, running his hands through my hair.

"I've got to go" I said as I stood up.

I turned to Teo and Dani "Look after him", they both replied with "We will".

Before I left, I turned to Matty.

"Maybe we should spend some time apart for a while" and with that I left.

 So I had some free time to update, so here you go - have fun.