Chapter 69: And so it begins

Cameron's arm was wrapped around my waist with my head on his chest. Suddenly I heard crying over the baby monitor. I looked at the clock

3:22am. And so it begins.

I untangled myself from Cameron's arms and put on my fluffy dressing gown. I walked into Reuben's room and saw that he was awake.

"Hey you should be asleep" I whispered picking him up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I put some hot water into a baby bottle and added some of the milk powder to it. I shook it vigourously and walked into the living room, sitting on the sofa. I put the bottle in Reuben's mouth and watched him suckle and drink the milk.

"Hey, what you doing up?" Cameron asked huskily, his voice full of sleep.

"Feeding Reuben, he was crying" I said as he sat on the sofa and kissed my temple. Reuben drank all the milk.

"Give him to me" Cameron said as he put Reuben on his shoulder and patted his back to burp him. I placed my head on his other shoulder.

"My two favourite boys" I whispered kissing his cheek.

"Your two only boys" Cameron added as I laughed. I kissed his neck and watched him burp Reuben. It was perfect.

So guys, I've started studying for my A Levels, so guess what that means, I'm going to be falling behind on writing and updates, so I'm sorry for that, but my A Levels are really coursework demanding, so yeah I have to do it if I want to get a good grade and get into the university of my choice. Updates will be slow, unfortunately, but I will try to update when I can.