Chapter 52: Scan

Chapter 52: Scan

Cameron's P.O.V.

2 months later

So Macy's currently three months pregnant and we've got our first scan. We're really excited and happy for this next step in our lives. As for the tour we delayed it for a few months, due to commitments and Macy's pregnancy and Lost In Neverland's debut album because they just want to focus on that for the minute so they have more songs to perform.

"Excited?" I asked Macy, who was sitting next to me in the hospital waiting room.

"Yeah and nervous"

"There's nothing to be nervous about, everything's gonna be fine" I said kissing her head.

"I know"

"Macy Rodriguez?" the nurse called. Macy and I stood up and followed her into a dark room. Macy lied on the bed and lifted her tank top up so the nurse could apply the jelly that they used.

"Ready?" the nurse asked and Macy nodded grabbing my hand, my eyes focused on the tiny screen.

The nurse placed the ultrasound thing on Macy's tummy and moved it until a loud pounding filled the room and a little alien looking thing came up on the screen.

"That's your baby and the sound is it's heartbeat. Everything is good, it's a very healthy baby" the nurse said.

"Would you like any photos?" she asked.

"10 please" I said as I noticed that Macy wouldn't answer.

"Okay I'll be right back" the nurse rubbed the jelly off Macy's tummy but left the picture of our baby on the screen.

"You okay?" I asked wiping away her tears.

"It's perfect and beautiful. It's weird to think that that's inside me" she said not taking her eyes off the screen.

The nurse returned and gave Macy the photos.

"Did you want to know the sex of it?" the nurse asked.

"No thank you, we want it to be a surprise" Macy replied before leaving the room and heading to the car.

We got in the car and just sat there for about 10 minutes in silence. Macy rubbing her tummy and silently crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm just so happy. I love you so much Cameron and this baby means so much to me" she said.

"You mean the whole world to me and this baby does to. I'm so happy that you're mine and so is this baby. We will love it as much as we love each other" I said.

"I know and I can't wait"

"Neither can I" I said before starting the car and driving to Macy's parents house.

So I've uploaded the first chapter of my Austin Carlile love story Feels Like Forever, so go check it out.