Chapter 17: I need you

Macy's P.O.V.

Cameron and I headed to the hotel an checked in. We got up to our room and Cameron opened the door.

"Oh my god, Cameron it's amazing" I gasped as I gazed into the hotel suite.

"Only the best for my Roo" Cameron replied and kissed my neck. I melted into his chest, "I need you" I breathed turning around to kiss him on the lips.

"I need you too" he murmured against my lips, tickling them with every word. Cameron grabbed my thighs and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He stumbled into the bedroom and we fell on the bed. Cameron placed butterfly kisses along my jaw and down my neck until he lifted and removed my top. He removed his own top and began kissing his way down my body and then back up again, meeting my lips. My fingers fumbled for his zipper and button on his jeans, which both came undone to easy. He kicked them off and removed my shorts. He removed my bra and then kissed his way down my body. He took the top of my panties in between his teeth and pulled them down.

"Cameron please" I whimpered.

"What Macy?" he murmered against the inside of my thigh before kissing it.

"Fuck me" Cameron looked up and into my eyes, he sat up and removed his boxers. He leant over me and kissed my lips. "My pleasure" he murmered before thursting into me and kissing me.

I missed this. I missed him.

Once we both came down from our high, I snuggled into Cameron's chest.

"I needed that" I murmered, kissing his chest.

"Me too, I've been wanting to do that since I saw you on the first day of Warped"

"Good" I kissed his lips and then snuggled back into him.

Cameron fell asleep quickly and I just watched him as his breathing evened out, until I fell asleep.