Chapter 70: Will you marry me?

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Macy he'll be fine, my parents will look after him" I reassured her.

"I know but he's only a few day old"

"We'll only be gone a few hours I promise" I kissed her head. She kissed Reuben's head and we left the room.

"We'll look after him Macy" my mom reassured.

"I know" My dad walked over to me and whispered "Good luck" in my ear. I reached into my pocket to check the ring was there.

"Come on baby, let's go" I guided her out the house and towards the car. We drove to a daisy field and got out of the car.

"Cameron what are we doing here?" she asked as I grabbed the picnic basket out of the trunk.

"You'll see" we walked to the centre of the field surrounded by daisies. I laid the picnic blanket down and the food I'd brought along.

"Cameron it's perfect" Macy gasped. We ate the food, which consisted of chocolate covered strawberries, cheese sanwhiches and some posh chips. We talked and kissed.

"It's good to have some time alone for a bit" she said eating the last chocolate strawberry.

It was now or never.

"Stand up" I said, standing up. She did as I said and I kissed her. I then got down on one knee and she covered her mouth with her hands. I pulled out the ring and opened it. I noticed a tear had escaped her eye.

"Macy Roux Rodriguez, I love you so much, you are my whole world, you've given me the most beautiful baby boy in history and I love you both so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and add more children to our family. Roo, will you marry me?" I asked

"Yes" she gasped. "Yes, yes, yes, yes" she repeated. I stood up, placed the ring on her finger and kissed her.

"I love you Roo" I whispered.

"I love you too Pluto"

"You're gonna be Mrs Hurley"

"I could get used to the sound of that" she giggled. I pulled out a bottle of Champagne from the picnic basket along with 2 glasses. We drank the champagne and then headed home.