Chapter 6: Lets go fucking crazy

"Two minutes" Martin announced. Dylan and I started jumping up and down on the spot to get the adrenaline going. Drew was playing the imaginary drums and Toby was tuning his guitar.

"One minute"

"Alright everyone in" Dylan called. We place on our hands on top of each, heads bowed.

"Dream. Believe. Succeed." we started chanting, our hands bouncing with every word.

"Dream. Believe. Succeed. 1, 2, 3...... Lets go fucking crazy!" We shouted and then broke apart.

"Go!" Martin said. Dylan, Toby and Drew made their way on stage and the crowd screamed. Wow! They started playing the intro for Crazy. I then grabbed the microphone off Martin and ran on stage.

"How you guys doing?!" I shouted into the microphone. Everyone screamed.

"Alright let's go!" I announced to the rest of the band. I started singing the words to Crazy.

This is how it started
I let my guard down for you
I let you have my heart
And then I started to break through

Am I crazy?
Baby
Please stay with me
Driving in your Capri

We fell in love
I fell hard
I gave you my heart
But I tore us apart

Am I crazy?
Baby
Stay with me
And keep the key

To my heart
Don't let me go
Please I beg
Never let me go

Am I crazy?
Maybe
Let's run away
I know it's cliché

Am I crazy?
Baby
Don't let me go
Never let me go

The guys finished the song and the crowd screamed. We played the rest of our set with the crowd screaming at the end of each song. I could never give this up.

So I thought I'd put up another chapter for you guys. My first exam is on Wednesday. It's a 2 day art exam and I'm terrified. Anyway I have another 9 days at school then proper exams start. But only 47 more days until the final exam and a 12 week holiday!