Chapter 28: Hi there

I woke up with a banging head. I took some parcetamol and drank some water. I was beginning to feel better. I shouldn't have drunk so much.

Carter: How's your head?

Macy: Hurts

Carter: Same, meet me outside the RCA, I have someone you'd like to meet

Macy: Okay, be there in 10

I pulled on some black skinny jeans and a rolling stones tank top. I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my car keys. I drove to the RCA to find Carter with a girl.

"Hey Macy" he greeted.

"Hi Carter" I looked at the girl, she was beautiful. She had dark brown hair with a lilac dip dye, a nose ring and she was wearing a Drop Dead tank top with black shorts and ripped tights. She was wearing biker boots and she had thick eyeliner on with black eyeshadow. Also she was covered in tattoos.

"Hi there, my name's Pixie" she said.

"Hi Pixie, I'm Macy"

"Nice to meet you, Carter was telling me all about you"

"He was, was he?" I looked at Carter who shrugged.

"Yeah only good things though"

"I've not even known her for 24 hours" Carter said, Pixie and I giggled.

"Why did you want me to meet Pixie Carter?" I asked.

"Actually, I was the one who asked to meet you" Pixie said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Carter told me you were a tattoo artist and I knew I wanted to meet you"

"Awesome" I said.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two ladies to it" Carter said walking off. 

"Shall we go to my apartment? It's just around the corner" Pixie said, I nodded and she lead the way.

So I'm gonna update twice today because I don't knaow when I'll get to update again. Also I've now fallen behind on writing it so I need to catch up,.