Chapter 3: I love you

I ran out of our bus and to We Are The In Crowd's bus. I knocked on the door and Mike opened it.

"Macy! You're here"

"Yeah and so are you. Where's Cameron?" I asked.

"He's in his bunk"

I ran to the bunks and pulled back Cameron's curtain. He laid there shocked.

"Back of the bus now" I said. I walked to the back of the bus, Cameron following and shutting the door behind him.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi? All you can say is hi! Why didn't you tell me you were on Warped Tour?" I snapped.

"It was a surprise" he said in defence.

"Why does it matter? You're with Matty anyway" he continued.

"I'm not with Matty Cameron"

"But I saw him wrap his arm around your waist and kiss your cheek"

"That didn't mean anything. Nothing is happening between Matty and I. Do you want to know why there isn't anything going on? Because I love you Cameron James Hurley, I always have and I always will" I suddenly realised what I had said and clasped my hands over my mouth. Cameron soon pulled them away and slammed his lips onto mine. I didn't push him away. I couldn't push him away. Why couldn't I push him away?

Because you love him. You want him. You wanted him to kiss you.

Shut up brain.

I kissed him back and tangled my hands in his hair. He lifted me up by my thighs and placed me on his waist, I wrapped my arms around him.

"God I love you" he murmured against my lips.

"Just shut up and kiss me you weird kid" all he did was smile. I missed that smile. I kissed his neck and bit his sweet spot, Cameron moaned immediately.

"I see that hasn't changed" I said before kissing his lips again.

"I thought you'd broken up with me for good" he breathed.

"Well guess what? I'm back"

"And I'm never letting you go"

"Good because I can't deal with not being near you" Cameron didn't respond he just kissed me. My phone buzzed.

"Cameron can you get that?" he pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to me. He attacked my neck with his lips as I looked at my phone over his shoulder.

Matty: Where are you?

Macy: I'm a little bit busy

Suddenly I got a text from Dylan.

Dylan: Couldn't keep away from Cameron, could you?

Macy: How did you guess?

Dylan: I know everything

I threw my phone onto the sofa and returned to kissing Cameron.

"We should stop" he said putting me back on the floor.

"Do we have to?"

"No, but we should"

"Yeah I guess so" he gently kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"Will you be my girlfriend? Again?" he asked.

"Fucking hell yes" I smashed my lips onto his again and he didn't hesitate to kiss back. I pulled away and said "I should go" Cameron nodded and opened the door as I grabbed my phone. I made my way to the front of the bus.

"Glad you're going to be back around Macy" Rob said. I looked back at Cameron who shrugged and smirked. I headed back to my bus.

I smiled at what had just happened. Why did we break up?

Chapter 3 guys, please comment or vote.