Chapter 36: Tidal Waves

Hey guys!

I just want to forewarn you that this is a pretty graphic chapter.

There are hardly anymore graphic chapters after this one. :)

Thanks so much, and enjoy!

-Becca xoxo

{Patrick}

I button up a couple buttons on the collar of my black polo shirt.

I run a hand through my curls, making sure I look presentable.

It's Sunday, August 28, about 6:30 in the evening.

This week has gone by incredibly fast.

Abigail and I leave Hawaii tomorrow, and our honeymoon will be officially finished.

It's been one of the most memorable weeks of my entire life.

Abby and I have done so much this week, including snorkel cruises and zip-lining.

On Friday, Abigail and I made the long trip up to Mauna Kea, the tallest volcano in the entire state of Hawaii.

It was incredible.

The stars were endless up there.

I can't even describe them.

They were literally bursting at the edges of the sky.

Yesterday, we went to Volcano's National Park, and spent the day there.

This island is so beautiful.

There's so much to see and do, it's amazing.

Tonight, is our last evening on the island, as our flight leaves at 9:00 in the morning tomorrow.

Abigail and I are going out for dinner at an Italian restaurant, called Cafe Pesto.

We have heard from many people that it is by far the best restaurant on the island, so we decided we would try it out tonight.

Both of us, are now getting ready.

"Abigail, love, are you ready?" I call.

I'm standing in the bedroom, and she's in the bathroom, doing her hair and makeup.

"Yeah, one second!" She replies.

I hear the light switch click off, and then the bathroom door swings open.

Abigail walks out wearing a lilac-colored halter dress, that flows to just above her knees.

She's wearing a pair of wedges, and her hair is in a neat, adorable bun.

She also has on a pair of dangly diamond earrings.

Her makeup is light, and my beautiful wife looks absolutely stunning.

"You're beautiful, Abigail." I say, extending my hand out for her.

She takes my hand, and squeezes it tightly.

"I love you, Patty." She says, as we intertwine our fingers.

I smile, as the two of us make our way downstairs, and out of the beach-house.

The sun is in the midst of setting, projecting a beautiful array of colors throughout the sky.

Under an ongoing sunset, Abby and I get into our car, and begin driving towards the restaurant.

The drive there is mostly quiet, as we reminisce through our own thoughts and memories.

Within twenty minutes, we have arrived at Cafe Pesto, a small restaurant near the water.